- Online Store Terms
Full payment is required to be made upon successful submission of the order, after which orders will be dispatched as communicated in fulfillment and shipping details. The payment can also include special fees or billing charges, shipping taxes, and more that may be relevant.
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made on the Site. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address, credit card numbers, and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the Site. These products or services may have limited quantities. SlumberPod takes no responsibility for any error or omission relating to information about the Site or Products.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
- Intellectual Property
The Site and its entire contents, data, features, Products, and functionality (including but not limited to text, graphics, video, logos, button icons, databases, and images) (“Site Content”) are the property of SlumberPod or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws, except as indicated below. Site Content does not include User Contribution(s), as defined below.
The SlumberPod name and related logos are trademarks and service marks (“Marks”) of SlumberPod. SlumberPod Marks may not be used without advance written permission of SlumberPod, including in connection with any product or service that is not provided by SlumberPod, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any manner that disparages, discredits, or misrepresents SlumberPod. Other products or company names mentioned on the Site may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
If you believe that any content on the Site violates your intellectual property rights, please notify SlumberPod as described in Section 20.
- Limited License and Prohibited Uses
SlumberPod grants you a personal, royalty-free, non-assignable, revocable, and non-exclusive license to access and use the Site Content as an informative resource and to engage in transactions such as making purchases while using the Site. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, framing, display or performance of Site Content without prior permission of SlumberPod is strictly prohibited. You may not download, print, copy, distribute, or otherwise use Site Content for commercial purposes, including publication, sale, or personal gain. You may not remove any Marks or other proprietary notices, including, without limitation, attribution information, credits, and copyright notices that have been placed on or near the Site Content.
- Use the Site in any way that violates any applicable law or regulation.
- Use the Site for the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm anyone in any way.
- Transmit or procure the sending of any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate SlumberPod, any SlumberPod employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by SlumberPod, may harm SlumberPod or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party's use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without SlumberPod’s prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
This Site is not intended for children under 13 in the United States per the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act or under 16 years of age elsewhere. For more information, please see our Privacy Notice.
- Account Registration
To access portions of the Site, you will be asked to provide Information. It is a condition of your use of the Site that all Information you provide is complete, current, and accurate. Slumberpod can terminate your registration at any time for any reason.
- Use and Protection of Login Credentials
- User Contribution
Any reviews you contribute on the Site, creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, you send to us, whether online, on the Site, by email, by postal mail or otherwise make available to SlumberPod (“User Contribution”) will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Site or to SlumberPod, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our licensees, successors, and assigns the perpetual right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence, (2) to pay compensation for any comments, or (3) to respond to any comments
All User Contributions must comply with the content standards set out below.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contribution and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their licensees, successors, and assigns.
- You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contribution you submit or contribute, and you, not SlumberPod, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contribution posted by you or any other user of the Site
- Copyright; Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should notify us of your infringement claim in accordance with the procedure set forth below.
We will process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws with respect to any alleged or actual infringement. A notification of claimed copyright infringement should be emailed to hello@SlumberPod.com (Subject line: “DMCA Takedown Request”).
Our designated copyright agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
929 108th Ave NE, Suite 1410
Bellevue, WA 98004
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site, with enough detail that we may locate it;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Counter-Notice: If you believe that your User Contribution that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to upload or display the content in your User Contribution, you may send a written counter-notice containing the following information to the above-listed Copyright Agent:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- a statement that you have a good-faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- your name, address, telephone number, and email address, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, we will send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party, informing that person that SlumberPod may repost the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be reposted, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at our sole discretion.
We may, at our sole discretion, limit access to the Site and/or terminate the account of any user who infringes any intellectual property rights of others.
- Third Party Content
This Site may include content provided by third parties. All statements and opinions expressed by third parties are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. Those materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of SlumberPod. SlumberPod is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
- Links To Other Web Sites
SlumberPod may provide links to external web sites for the convenience of Site users. The inclusion of an external link on this Site does not constitute or imply support or endorsement of any kind. SlumberPod does not control those web sites, is not responsible for their content or function, and is not responsible for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access the third party sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use and the privacy notice for such Sites.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT ALL PRODUCTS OFFERED ON THIS SITE, USE OF THE SITE, AND TRANSACTIONS RELATED TO THE SITE ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WHILE SLUMBERPOD ATTEMPTS TO PRESENT ACCURATE INFORMATION ON THE SITE, ALL PRODUCTS AND THIS SITE ITSELF ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS. SLUMBERPOD MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OR CONTENT OF THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER SITE TO WHICH IT IS LINKED. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SLUMBERPOD DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY PATENT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT SLUMBERPOD CANNOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION ON THE SITE OR REGARDING THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS ON THE SITE (I.E., PRICING, PRODUCT IMAGES, PROMOTIONS, OFFERS, TRANSIT TIMES, PRODUCT SHIPPING COSTS, AND INDICATIONS OF AVAILABILITY). WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS, AND TO CHANGE OR UPDATE INFORMATION OR CANCEL ORDERS IF ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS INACCURATE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE (INCLUDING AFTER YOU HAVE SUBMITTED YOUR ORDER).
UNLESS INDICATED OTHERWISE ON THE SITE OR PRODUCT, WE DO NOT MANUFACTURE OR CONTROL ANY OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED ON OUR SITE. THE AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH OUR SITE DOES NOT INDICATE AN AFFILIATION WITH OR ENDORSEMENT OF ANY PRODUCT, SERVICE OR MANUFACTURER. ACCORDINGLY, WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED ON OUR SITE UNLESS THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ARE SUBJECT TO A SPECIFIC LIMITED WARRANTY THAT IS POSTED ON THE SITE. HOWEVER, THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OUR SITE MAY BE COVERED BY THE MANUFACTURER'S LIMITED WARRANTY AS DETAILED IN THE PRODUCT'S DESCRIPTION ON OUR SITE AND INCLUDED WITH THE PRODUCT. TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE FOR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS, PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED IN THE MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY. THE PROVISIONS IN THIS SECTION 11 APPLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. OUR LIMITED WARRANTY (IF ANY) OFFERED FOR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TAKES PRECEDENCE OVER THIS SECTION 11 IN THE EVENT OF A CONFLICT, FOR THE DURATION OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD.
- Limitation of Liability
SLUMBERPOD’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY, WHETHER BY STATUTE, IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT or any products, WILL NOT EXCEED $100.
- Limitation On Time To File Claims
- Injunctive Relief
- Waiver And Severability
- Entire Agreement
- Term and Termination
You agree that SlumberPod, in its sole discretion, may suspend or terminate your access to the Site (or any part thereof) for any reason, with or without notice, and without any liability to you or to any third party for any claims, damages, costs, or losses resulting therefrom.
- Applicable Law, Binding Arbitration, and Class Action Waiver
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPHS CAREFULLY BECAUSE THEY REQUIRE YOU TO AGREE TO RESOLVE ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN US THROUGH BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION.
All claims and disputes within the scope of this arbitration agreement must be arbitrated or litigated on an individual basis and not on a class basis. Claims of more than one customer or user cannot be arbitrated or litigated jointly or consolidated with those of any other customer or user.
- Communications and Contact Information
929 108th Ave NE, Suite 1410
Bellevue, WA 98004
EFFECTIVE DATE: May 9, 2022