SlumberPod 2022 Year In Review Blog
As another year draws to a close, we wanted to take some time to reflect on the year that was 2022. So much has happened since we started our business in 2019! In addition, our digital footprint keeps growing, with our social community reaching more than 81,000 people and our websites receiving more than 1 million unique visitors. Thanks for being with us this year!
Here is a round-up of everything that happened at SlumberPod in 2022.
More than half a million people visited our blog this year.
Thank you for reading our 40+ blog posts published in 2022!
We partnered with Artica, an eCommerce technology company, which will help us keep our products in stock and create additional innovative products.
SlumberPod is a testament to the power of Artica, achieving 157% growth since joining forces with the company in April. Even more exciting is that our SlumberPod+Artica team has generated more than 20 new product concepts for the company’s pipeline. That means there are many more SlumberPod products soon to hit the shelves!
We launched our new-and-improved SlumberPod 3.0 and introduced three new colorways: Navy/Navy, Navy/Night Sky, and Teal/Teal.
The new features for SlumberPod 3.0 include the following:
- Additional ventilation panel at the back of the canopy for increased airflow, though previous versions of SlumberPod still pass all mandatory juvenile product safety testing.
- Updated pouch designed to keep a baby monitor in a perfect visual position.
- A larger carrier to fit all SlumberPod travel essentials in one bag and help protect both the SlumberPod and SlumberPod Fan from damage.
- Additional fan pouch at the top of the pod, allowing for more direct airflow when used in combination with the SlumberPod Fan. The original (lower) fan pouch can still be used with a fan, making it an excellent location for a sound machine.
- Updated, hassle-free pouches with flaps instead of zippers.
We grew our Affiliate + Influencer program to more than 300 sleep consultants, who grow our brand through sharing advice, product recommendations, parenting tips, and more.
Want to join the program as an Influencer or Affiliate? Learn more and apply here.
We added the following locations to our list of retail and rental partners:
- Loop.Baby | San Fransisco, CA
- Chicken Little | Santa Barbara, CA
- JoyLet | Washington, DC
- ElliFox | Charleson, SC
- Piccolino Baby | Lakewood, NJ
- Tadpole | Boston, MA
We were featured in 42+ online publications with an estimated 312 million impressions!
Including but not limited to:
- Forbes: "Holiday Gift Guide 2022"
- Yahoo News: “Every New Mom In Your Life Needs This Hilarious And Adorable Matching Look”
- Authority Magazine: “The Five Things You Need To Thrive and Succeed as a Woman Founder”
- Insider: “Mom of 3 shares what she does for Daylight Savings”
- What to Expect: “17 Items Every Travel-Loving Parent Should Register For”
We won a Mom’s Choice Award for SlumberPod 3.0!
The Mom’s Choice Award evaluates products and services created for children, families, and educators. The program is globally recognized for establishing the benchmark of excellence in family-friendly media, products, and services. The organization is based in the United States and has reviewed thousands of items from more than 60 countries. We are so honored to be chosen by MCA once again!
In conclusion, we helped more than 100,000 additional families sleep better at home and away from home.
It’s been an honor to be part of your lives.
Lou & Katy, and the SlumberPod team