Upgrade a SlumberPod 1.0 or 2.0 by adding a fan pouch to the top of the canopy (opposite the monitor pouch) to allow for direct airflow on your little one providing an extra layer of comfort.
By adding this top fan pouch, you can now use the original bottom fan pouch for a sound machine.
*Compatible with SlumberPod 1.0 and 2.0 models only.
- Compatible with SlumberPod 1.0 and 2.0 models only.
- Fan not included
- 23.5 inches (60 cm) of satin binding tape
- Netting pouch (6.75 inches or 17cm tall x 8.25 inches or 21 cm wide)
- Zipper (9 inches or 23 cm)
- Instructions for professional seamster or tailor (see in photos)
SlumberPod, without the Top Fan Pouch, has passed all applicable juvenile product safety tests.
All safety testing was done without the fan and with all ventilations closed. This is an additional add-on we created based on customer feedback and requests.
Fans are an optional accessory for SlumberPod and using without a fan does not impact safety. Get more details here.
- Orders are processed same day Monday-Friday if placed by Noon CDT. Orders placed after Noon CDT on Friday are processed on Monday.
- Carriers are no longer guaranteeing delivery estimates, and no refunds will be made for expedited shipping arriving "late," as this is out of our control.